In this short video interview (6 minutes) on an Italian Radio National Channel 'Radio Popolare', Griddixdog.com founder explains the purposes and how it works the new Social Game.
Griddixdog.com concept is very simple and it's based on 8 simple rules.
1. Join to Griddixdog.com - the animal revolution! - fill few personal details, your dog description, its interests & hobbies and put its muzzle pic.
2. All Griddixdog.com universe (grid) is divided in innumerable 3x3 microcosmos. Imagine an infinite chessboard with dogs & bitches as black and white cells, and your dog, put in the centre of a random 3x3 cluster.
3. After joining, Griddixdog.com will put you in an infinite grid, in a completely random way, and you'll take place in one of these 3x3 asymmetric microcosmos.
4. You'll get immediately 8 new potential friends to interact with, 4 dogs & 4 bithces owners, your new neighbours. The interactions among users, messages & chat, are based just on proximity (cell adjacency).
5. You don't like them? No problem! You can navigate all the universe in every direction and search for dogs you like or dogs of the same breed of yours and with whom you think your dog can have more empathy.
6. You can access to the profiles and personal pages of every user, read and write posts on their personal walls, but if you want to send private messages & chat in real time with new users, that aren't your neighbours,
you have to send them a friendship request or you have to ask to some of its neighbours, of same gender of your dog, to exchange cell with you; because in Griddixdog.com the connections are based only on proximity.
7. If you ask for a position change to another user, once accepted your exchange request your position within the grid will be automatically exchanged.
8. At periodic intervals of time (one month) the system will scramble all the universe cells so you'll get 8 new potential friends to interact with. You don't move? We'll move for you!
Simple and clear rules for giving the maximum space to the users interaction and relationship.